Working to make our community safer, healthier, and stronger.
- Responding to and recovering from emergencies.
- Reducing risk for all hazards.
- Building a culture of safety and support for our members.
- Adapting to future challenges through strategic planning.
CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We pursue every opportunity to deliver our best possible services to our community.
- We are actively committed to the success of the organization.
- We build on professional competence to achieve excellence.
- We continually demonstrate honest and ethical behavior to build and earn trust.
- We proactively identify our leaders at all levels.
- Leaders positively influence the work environment and inspire others to achieve success in their responsibilities.
- We demonstrate consistent, respectful, and responsive communications with all others.
- We invest in the professional development of our leaders.
- Each member has a leadership role within the department.
- We are personally and professionally accountable for our actions, behaviors, and decisions.
- We treat all members in a consistent and equitable manner regardless of roles and responsibilities.
- We treat internal and external customers with empathy and compassion.
- We embrace the diversity of our community and our individual perspectives, experiences, and identities.